Student Life / Worship Arts Director
This position is a combination position that will:
1. Provide visionary and organizational leadership of ministries and staff serving Middle School, Senior High, and College Students and
2. Provide direction and organizational leadership for Worship and Production Arts for weekly services.
It is initially expected that 25 hours per week be in the various Student Ministries and 15 hours per week be invested in the Worship and Production areas, though these may be adjusted as needed by the Lead Pastor in the future.
1. Clear evidence of a spiritually born again relationship with Jesus Christ and continued transformation in spiritual maturity.
2. Love and commitment to the local church.
3. A Biblically healthy and wholesome identity in Christ.
4. Spiritual and natural giftedness for the positions.
5. Commitment as a team player in a multiple staff setting.
6. Previously demonstrated effectiveness and responsibility in related ministry work.
Applicant must agree to the EFCA Statement of Faith and possess or be pursuing licensure or ordination by recognized and approved denomination.
This position requires experience as a ministry leader in a church environment with multiple staff. A Bachelor’s Degree in Bible/Church ministry or other related field is desired, though not required for the right candidate.
The position includes:
1. The ability to attract, train, and maintain appropriate level of volunteers in both programs, based on each person’s gifting, in conjunction with the Volunteer Coordinator
2. Planning and administering the weekly activities of each area
3. Participate in the staff meetings and other staff events
4. Prepare and oversee the Student Ministry budget and the Worship Arts budget
5. Assist in leadership and development of outreach initiatives
6. Maintain clear and open communication with volunteers and Senior Staff
7. Report to Senior Staff overseeing each area at least once per month
8. Develop and encourage team members on all levels and identify new potential team members for each ministry