Administrative and Clerical
Student Ministry Administative Assistant
The Student Ministry Administrative Assistant (SMA) will support the Lead Student Pastor, Student Ministry Campus Pastor, staff and volunteers, by providing administrative help and support that will best enable us to bring the extraordinary life of Jesus to a lost and broken world.
- Must be a faithful, growing Christ-follower who is deepening in his/her personal relationship with Christ.
- In full alignment with Foundations’ Statement of Beliefs, Values, Mission, Vision.
- Desires to know and love God even more than he/she wants to be used by God.
- Consistently treats others in a way that proves to them that they matter to God and to us.
- Urgent desire to handle conflict constructively and graciously.
- Humble, credible, trustworthy, teachable, hardworking, and a self-starter.
- Team player.
- Exhibits the highest level of integrity in representing Jesus Christ and Foundations Church in all
- An organized thinker regarding short and long-term ministry needs.
- Proficient in communicating information, and developing a social media presence.
- A highly relational person with strong emotional intelligence.
- Patience in collaborating with volunteers with various personalities and skill levels.
- Time management that prioritizes ministry needs with attention to managing details and meeting
- Manage Planning Center Services, People, Check-In, & Registration.
- Create, Send, and Respond to Ministry Emails, Phone Calls/Voicemails, and Textblasts
- Assist with Student Assimilation Process – guide students through the workflow from first time guest to core student
- Keep Volunteer Background Checks Current
- Manage Ministry Receipts and Expense Reports
- Weekly Ministry Shopping – Planning, Purchasing, and Picking Up
- Assist with Keeping Youth Supplies and Storage Areas Neat and Organized
- Facilitate the Planning and Preparation of Ministry Events alongside the SP
- Work with IT & Coms Team to Maintain Student Page on Church Website
- Preparation of Materials – Making Copies, Mailing, Printing/Cutting, etc.
RELATION TO THE STAFF
The Foundations’ Student Ministry Administrative Assistant will be directly responsible to and accountable to the Student Pastor, who will provide general oversight and specific coaching to ensure that the SMA is well aligned with Foundations’ overall Values, Mission, Vision, depth, and direction.
Computer & Technical AptitudeTo Apply: email@example.com