Youth and Children's Ministry
Student Ministry Summer Internship
There’s a lot going on here at Grace and we want you to be a part of it! Whatever your passions and abilities are, your personal growth and development is our top priority.
Utilizing your unique abilities, our goal for our internships is to empower you as a leader, strengthen your walk with God, and sharpen your team building skills. Not only will you learn the inner workings of church ministry, but you will also build peer group friendships with the other interns. Our internships promises you a challenging, fun, and engaging semester.
Our Commitment to you:
- Provide mentorship opportunities
- Get ownership within your ministry
- Get real-world experience in your field of choice
- Learn to recruit and lead volunteers
- Development meetings with our Senior Pastor and other leaders
- Work in a fun, casual atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
Our Grace Students ministry is devoted to investing in our 6th-12th grade students to become outward focused followers of Jesus. Through weekly teaching with small groups to fun events and serving opportunities, our goal is to equip our youth to love Jesus fully and be a light in their community. We are looking for hardworking, Jesus-loving individuals who are passionate about youth ministry and can provide insight and leadership to Grace Students. Not only would you mentor students weekly, you would also help with the execution of our fifth and sixth grace ministry on Sunday mornings, and help with curriculum and teaching. We will be hiring interns for all three of our campuses.To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org