Substance Abuse Therapist/ Case Manager
Job Posting: Substance Abuse Therapist/ Case Manager
Status: Full Time/Non-Exempt
Reports: Clinical Director
Chrysalis Continuing Care Treatment (CCC Treatment) is currently looking for an Substance Abuse Therapist/case manager for an outpatient addiction treatment program. Looking to hire highly motivated, self-starters to help position Chrysalis as a valued community resource with strong ethical integrity in offering strong clinical evidence-based programming.
Who Are We: Chrysalis provides highly personalized and evidence-based addiction outpatient treatment services. We are focused on helping people transform from addiction to recovery through an integrated and individualized care model that includes the four pillars of mental, biological, social and spiritual health.
Summary: This position is for a Mental Health Clinician that will provide individual therapy, group therapy, case management, and transportation to Clients with substance abuse and mental health needs. Applicants need to be familiar with clinical documentation, substance abuse treatment, and evidence-based practices. This position will be a combination of in the field, travel, and in office as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a trust relationship with Clients, and personalizing their treatment needs
- Maintain knowledge of job functions within the organization.
- Create individualized treatment plans that meets the client’s needs and based on their circumstances
- Meet with individual clients once per week, facilitate group therapy, and provide case management base on the client’s needs.
- Promotes the Chrysalis Continuing Care, mission, and brand with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate medical records of client progress and treatment compliance.
- Maintain a consistent and open channel of communication with all staff and ensure that discrepancies are identified and resolved.
- Document and update all new potential and current referral contacts daily in database.
- Follow all the safety protocols and maintain Client confidentiality.
- Provide Transportation to Clients to and from treatment as needed.
- Other task and duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in counseling or a related field
- Current state licensing requirements LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, LSW, CAS
- Able to maintain a professional manner with clients, staff, clients and visitors.
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting, under pressure and maintain open, and proper communication.
- Demonstrate professionalism, and strong boundaries with staff and clients.
- Valid Drivers License
- Must reside and work in Colorado
- Background Check
- UA Screening
Please submit a full resume with cover letter to Krista Stansbury, CEO at email@example.com
Chrysalis Continuing Care is a premier addiction recovery center located in the RiNo art district of Denver. We provide highly personalized and evidence based addiction recovery programs. We are focused on helping those with addictions transform through integrated care. Our individualized care model includes the four pillars of mental, biological, social, and spiritual health. Our extended program offers all levels of outpatient care. Chrysalis Continuing Care LLC Why Work Here? New behavioral health start-up, looking for people with high energy and a passion to help change lives. Chrysalis Continuing Care is a premier addiction recovery center located in the RiNo art district of Denver. We provide highly personalized and evidence-based addiction recovery programs. We are focused on helping those with addictions transform through integrated care. Our individualized care model includes the four pillars of mental, biological, social and spiritual health. Our extended program offers all levels of outpatient care.To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org