New Hope Community Church (Bonney Lake, WA) – Team Pastor
The Big Picture
New Hope Community Church (nhcchurch.org) is a fifteen-year-old fellowship that has around 200 people seeking a Team Pastor.
We are a non-denominational church that rejoices in the unity and partnership we share with the other Bible-believing churches in the greater Bonney Lake area. Our mission is simply to pursue, with passion, the Great Commandments and the Great Commission. Our times together as a congregation center around prayer, worship, teaching of the Word, fellowship, Holy Living, Kingdom priorities and care for the needy. Our Chief Shepherd at New Hope is the Lord Jesus Christ, and it is Him we seek to follow. Spiritual oversight of the congregation rests in the hands of a team of Elders with day-to-day operation under the direction of the Pastoral Leadership Team. We are also well-served by a team of Deacons and Deaconesses, as well as by a number of Ministry Leaders.
One of our distinctives as a body is to value intergenerational fellowship in our Life Groups and various ministries. New Hope is comprised of a wonderful mix of families with children, and young and older adults
We now find ourselves as a church ready to expand our Pastoral Leadership Team with the addition of a full-time Team Pastor for worship oversight, preaching and administration.
Primary Areas of Focus at New Hope
- Share in the Ministry Leadership of New Hope with the Pastoral Leadership Team
- Expository teaching of the Word of God on Sunday mornings
- Coordinate and oversee all the components for the Sunday morning worship service
- Take leadership in key administrative roles, especially acting as primary link with Deacon and Deaconess Teams, Safety Ministry, and overseeing non-pastoral office staff
- Share in shepherding oversight of the Church as a member of the Elder Team
- Participation in prayer opportunities with the congregation
- Share in other teaching / leadership training opportunities
- Connect with New Hope people through hospitality, small group, and one-on-one outreach
- Share with the Elder Team in the support of New Hope Ministry Leaders
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as a Team Pastor at New Hope Community Church?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as a Team Pastor of New Hope Community Church?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of the New Hope Community Church?
To Apply: Jason@no-feepastorsearch.com