Audio and Visual
Everyone’s Welcome at FBC
Foothills Bible Church is a non-denominational, community-focused Christian church nestled against the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Littleton, Colorado. Roughly 2,000 people call FBC their home church and attend one of our 2 Sunday worship times on campus or online. FBC is excited to continue growing as we live out our Vision, Everyone’s Welcome because nobody’s perfect and God has BIG plans for your life.
About the Position
Creativity is important at FBC! We love to show we care and inspire others with stories captured through visual mediums. We have a part-time position available on our team to support worship experiences or special services. If you are looking for an opportunity to collaborate with an exceptional team, create life-changing worship experiences and promotional material for upcoming events, this is an opportunity for you to consider.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal Creative Coordinator is energized by generating ideas and collaborating with others. They should be able to quickly transition from one project to another and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines. We’d love a new teammate who loves to laugh, thinks work is fun, and enjoys the occasional adrenaline rush!
- Videography & Photography: They should be confident to shoot and distribute short-form video productions for use in worship, sermons & website content and capture meaningful moments to reflect our culture through photography.
- Service Support: They should love training and collaborating with our staff and volunteer team to bring excellence to our worship services & special events.
Our ideal candidate is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro and has knowledge of AVL systems. Experience with ProPresenter, Planning Center Online and Ableton is a plus.
- Beliefs align with FBC’s mission, vision, strategy, and doctrine.
- Possesses a testimony to demonstrate the power of God’s grace and redemption.
- Healthy relationship development with volunteers, staff, & technical experts.
- Welcomes growth and accountability and has a history of healthy conflict resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a desire to work in ministry.
Become a Candidate?
- For more information, please check out our website.
- To submit your resume, please email your resume & work samples/portfolio to Lanie Jones, Operations Director, at email@example.com.