Unlicensed Mental Health Therapist
Voyages Counseling is a small but growing group private practice focused on the mission of serving our community through an integrative, collaborative, and relational approach. We serve children, adolescents, adult individuals, couples, marriages, and families.
Our ideal candidate is unlicensed, but registered with DORA as a LPCC or LMFTC, and can meet one of the following needs:
1) A couples therapist, preferably trained in EFT (Emotion Focused Therapy) or willing to receive the training
2) An addictions therapist
3) A therapist that specializes in working with adolescents and families
4) A therapist that can work with adults with a wide range of presenting concerns
Voyages Counseling offers the flexibility and anonymity of private practice with the support of a clinic. Your hours are flexible within a shared office space and you will have the ability to work remotely. Offices are generally equipped to work with all populations in the general public. We are eager to fill these positions immediately.
The practice is located right on the border of Aurora and Central Park (Formerly known as Stapleton)
General Job Responsibilities:
- Practice in a legal, ethical, and moral manner, as well as in accordance with state law and standards.
- Participate in regular consultation with colleagues and/or Practice Supervisors and attend bi-weekly group supervision (at least monthly), regardless of the status of licensure.
- Therapy notes are required for each session and may be reviewed randomly to assess for best practice and overall professional and ethical adherence and development.
- Receiving regular payments / co-pay and insurance information
- Moderate client behavior disruptions, and take proper precautions to maintain a positive therapeutic relationship and environment.
- Maintain a clean environment to maximize therapeutic impact, safety, and professionalism.
- Flexibility with the changes that will inevitably be made as Voyages Counseling develops and grows.
- Adhere to Voyages Counseling’s culture of being relationally focused, team-oriented, and working towards continued professional and personal growth
- A Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy/Clinical Counseling (Psychology)/Social Work or a related mental health field is required from an accredited university program.
- Registered with the State of Colorado as a Professional Counselor Candidate or Marriage and Family Therapist Candidate
- Experience providing mental health therapy for clients in a clinical setting
- Specialized training beyond graduate school
- Completely furnished waiting room with coffee/water/tea, and ambiance
- All office supplies and additional items required to provide effective therapy
- SimplePractice – Cloud-based EMR
- Supervision/Consultation in group and individual settings
- Marketing and advertising will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $500.00 – $7,000.00 per monthTo Apply: Breanna Crowell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-722-3036