Unlicensed Therapist, Full-Time Exempt Position
Unlicensed Therapist, Full-Time Exempt
Lighthouse Therapy Team, LLC (LTT) is a Mental Health Clinic located in Arvada, CO. We desire to make a difference in the lives of those we work with and support everyone who comes into our office: clients, staff, and employees! We love to train and are committed to supporting those who are committed to be life-long learners. We are searching for a person to join our team who wants to continue to grow in their own journey and believes that working in this field is a beautiful privilege and high responsibility.
Our team works with people across the life span so you will be able to choose your desired population! We are looking for someone who is comfortable with in-person sessions yet is also willing and able to move to virtual sessions when needed.
- Plan, coordinate, manage and implement quality mental health treatment services.
- Address each client with a set of tailored measurable goals.
- Monitor and evaluate clients’ progress and modify treatment plans accordingly.
- Cooperate with multidisciplinary teams where appropriate.
- Refer clients to community services to support a holistic treatment plan as needed.
- Maintain accurate records and report on clients’ progress within required timeframe
- Respond to client inquiries
- Schedule sessions and maintain scheduling of active clients.
- Provide tracking of hours with assistance from administrative staff.
- Administrative tasks and other duties as needed
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
- Licensure in the State of Colorado (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, LMFTC, LCSWC).
- License in good standing with DORA
- Individual malpractice/liability insurance.
- Proven clinical experience as a Licensed Therapist, Counselor, or Social Worker with experience with children, adolescents, families, individual adults, and/or couples.
- Working knowledge of counseling, psychotherapy theories, and practices.
- Social perceptiveness and empathy.
- Ability to relate to and communicate with diverse populations and groups.
- Ability to function with minimal supervision (and we’re here when you need us!).
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional situations
- Full administrative support.
- Credentialing support for insurance panels, including Medicaid.
- Flexibility to create a schedule that works for your life.
- Paid Time Off
- Clean and comfortable office
- Flexibility to include some remote sessions
- Continuing education support and resources.
- Group and individual consultation to empower and support your growth.
- Coworkers who operate with integrity, maturity, intelligence, and humor
- Billing and marketing staff to support a full-time case load with ease
- All the supplies, tools and resources needed to practice therapy in the scientifically proven modality and manner you choose
If this all sounds good to you, come join us! Please send a resumé and letter of interest to:
Salary Range: $55,000/yearTo Apply: Steffanne Ferris 720.255.1282 email@example.com