Accounting and Bookkeeping
Vice President for Finance, Administration and IT
The Vice President for Finance, Administration, and IT serves the OMF (U.S.) team as part of the National Leadership Team. They also lead the Finance, Administration, and IT teams in supporting U.S. team members and workers sent from the U.S. They ensure that OMF (U.S.) has solid financial processing and reporting systems, administration systems, and IT systems.
Serve the OMF (U.S.) Team as a Member of the National Leadership Team to:
- Serve the OMF (U.S.) Team as a Member of the National Leadership Team to:
- Advocate for, represent, serve, and invest in all U.S. team members and other important OMF audiences.
- Discern with National Leadership Team specific answers, solutions and strategies for where we believe God is leading the U.S. team.
- Contribute unique gifts and strengths to the National Leadership Team to increase collaboration, discernment, unity and move projects forward.
- Lead the Finance Team to ensure that:
- The OMF (U.S.) community is served well by the financial systems.
- Current procedures, internal controls and internal policies remain the foundation for accurate financial information and reporting.
- There is helpful and accurate reporting on finances to the Board of Trustees and National Leadership Team.
- All related tasks are managed to integrate OMF (U.S.) financial systems with OMF’s international Finance and Personnel systems, and stay in compliance with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and the Internal Revenue Service.
- All banking, investment and retirement plan activities are in accordance to organization policy.
- The OMF (U.S.) finance team participates in the OMF international Finance community.
- Lead the IT Team to ensure that:
- The OMF (U.S.) community is served well by the IT systems.
- The OMF (U.S.) computer systems, security, customer service and IT training are managed well.
- The OMF (U.S.) IT team is participating in the OMF international IT community.
- Lead the Administration Team to ensure that:
- The OMF (U.S.) community is served well by the Administration systems.
- All Administration systems are managed including facility related activities, insurance, print/production/ distribution room, and other administration systems and services.
- Support Finance, Administration, and IT team members in their work and invest in their development and growth.
- Love for Jesus Christ and growing relationship with him.
- Passion for East Asia and reaching its peoples for God’s glory.
- Experienced leader with ability to solve problems through collaboration while recognizing wider impact on organizational culture.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working and interpersonal relationships.
- The ability to work within an international, interdenominational organization.
- As a life-long learner, has a teachable spirit and flexible attitude.
- Previous experience and training in leading and working in finance, administration, and IT systems (experience and training in finance or accounting will be especially important)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and aptitude for numbers