Vice President of Operations
Summary: Oversees central ministry departments including Finance, Human Resources, Communications, and IT/Security. Guides and supports department leaders to improve effectiveness of each area and interdepartmental coordination. Works with executive level leadership to develop strategies within each department that increase Entrust’s ability to effectively accomplish its mission.
Reports to: CEO
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Compensation: Raises support
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Supervise and shepherd central ministry departments.
- Provide effective training and development for central ministry department leaders and their teams.
- Oversee budget development for each central ministry department.
- Oversee All-Staff Conference planning.
- Oversee home office staff, office maintenance and leasing agreements.
- Recruit new staff to enhance central ministry departmental effectiveness.
- Contribute to mobilizing new staff and donors to Entrust.
- Entrust’s mission and vision of multiplying leaders for multiplying churches will advance.
- Entrust’s central ministry departments will receive the necessary support and structure to flourish in their respective areas of ministry.
- Entrust’s central ministry departments will collaborate in ways that enhance and expand the mission of Entrust.
- Entrust field staff will be well supported through the work of the central ministry departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ten years or more professional experience, with at least five years supervisory experience.
- Extensive non-profit operational experience. Familiarity with budgeting, finance, and human resources.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Commitment to learning and implementing best principles and practices in adult education and contextualized training.
- Existing personal support network preferred.
Personal Qualities Desired
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Team worker.
Spiritual Qualities Desired
- Teachable spirit and servant’s heart.
- Growing Christian who is personally following Christ and active in a local church.
- Consistent devotional life.
- Ability to bring a spiritual perspective to work as demonstrated in attitude, faithfulness, and interpersonal relationships.
- Agreement with Entrust Statement of Faith.
- Agreement with the policies and procedures in the Entrust Staff Handbook.
Entrust is an employer-at-will. As such, Entrust reserves the right, as the employee does, to terminate the employment relationship at any time with or without reason.To Apply: Cindy Knapp, Human Resources Associate, HR@entrust4.org