Video Production Team
VBF Church is looking for an experienced videographer/video production assistant. VBF is a fun, exciting, bible-based non-denomination church based in Bakersfield, CA.
The videos and creative work will be used in many different ways, from livestream to marketing ads and website content that are viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage and coordinate video pre-and post-production processes.
• Monitor daily activity and project status to ensure timely and effective delivery of videos.
• Manage content and ensure smooth operation of live broadcasts or presentations.
• Provide oversight and operation of studio facilities and equipment, including equipment maintenance and replacement.
• Develop concepts and designs for video production projects of varied duration and complexity.
• Work both in a studio environment as well as on location.
• Set-up and use audio capture equipment to record quality audio
• Properly set up camera equipment using basic manual exposure in various conditions and situations to effectively shoot on location or in-studio
• Use a commercial drone to acquire images in various situations
• Must know how to mix audio properly and know the correct way of exporting footage for various uses.
• Create storyboards for development, thinking ahead about projects, and how others will interact with the material created.
• Prepare videos for delivery including compression, publishing, and uploading while maintaining branding and marketing standards.
• Develop and manage a database for all video and multimedia assets, as well as an archiving process for all assets.
• Determine technical requirements and quality standards for productions or projects.
• Act as a resource for less experienced team members.
• Good sense of humor and willingness to have some FUN!
• 2 years of experience shooting and editing professional videos in a professional production environment
• The ability to organize, plan, and execute a project from beginning to end
• The ability to work both in a studio environment as well as on location
• Extensive knowledge of Davinci Resolve or Adobe Premiere, After Effects, & Photoshop
• Familiarity with high-end video production cameras
• Working knowledge of professional audio equipment (shotgun mics, lavalier mics, etc)
• Ability to develop 3D motion graphic assets a plus!
• Extensive knowledge about different kinds of camera codecs and what they are good for.
•Extensive knowledge about proper exposure and different exposure techniques.
•WEB EXPERIENCE A PLUS
• Frequent standing and walking required along with constant operating of computer and camera equipment
• Must be able to carry camera and lighting equipment occasionally weighing 50 pounds or more
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1951To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1951