Audio and Visual
Videographer and Motion Graphic Designer
|JOB TITLE:||Videographer and Motion Graphic Designer|
|REPORTS TO:||Director of Educational Media and Video Producer||Title IX Role:||Responsible Reporter|
|Grade:||8||Salary Range:||$ 19.32 to 25.00 per hour|
GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB FUNCTION:
The Videographer and Motion Graphic Designer serves the Educational Technology department to create high quality educational videos for online courses. This role will assist the Director of Educational Media and Video Producer to manage the recording studios, pre-production processes, recording, and post-production. You will collaborate with faculty and our instructional design team to develop visual strategy for b-roll and motion graphics to enhance the learning experience. This role will be the lead motion graphics and visual asset designer, responsible for procuring and generating still and motion graphics. You will be editing both long and short-form content for our course lectures, interviews, panels, and interactive learning modules.
- Work closely with a small creative team to develop innovative, educational media content to enhance learning.
- Design, create, and integrate visual assets, graphics, and motion graphic content into educational videos.
- Support the Director of Educational Media and Video Producer in pre-production phase of video and multimedia projects.
- Record, edit, and export educational videos and podcast episodes.
- Deliver projects to agreed upon scope and time frames.
- Establish and develop collaborative, cross-functional relationships with people at all levels of the institution with whom you work.
- Collaborate with Faculty and ET Team to achieve the goals of each course development project.
- Strong competency with Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, After Affects, Photoshop, Audition, and Illustrator.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and fundamentals and digital video production, studio lighting, studio set-up, video/audio recording, mixing and editing
- Competency creating titles, transitions, and motion effects and graphics.
- Ability to resource and manage digital assets: soundtracks, b-roll video, still images, etc.
- Competency with studio lighting, camera lenses, sound and editing.
- Team player with eagerness to gain experience in all areas of production
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Flexible to changes, a problem solver, adaptable. No task is too small if it helps the team to achieve the best result
- Excellent time management and ability to work under tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects.
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ required and a lifestyle consistent with the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments.
- Agreement with Denver Seminary statement of faith.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate well using a variety of tools: phone, email, video-conferencing, chat etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent experience
- Broad experience with video, audio, and graphic software and best practices of media production
- Please provide a reel/portfolio of your work.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professionally in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Videographer and Motion Graphic Designer supports this mission by:
- Assists with the creation of high-quality media content for online education
- Projects are completed within the allotted scope and time for the production process
- Gives and receives feedback to higher quality video production
- Developed strong cross-functional working relationships with the faculty
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
To Apply: See above website