Weekly childcare for program participants
CrossPurpose is a non-profit organization abolishing relational, economic, and spiritual poverty through career and community development.
Both of our locations, NE Denver and Englewood, are seeking additional childcare help for our Wednesday night program. Your help in creating a safe and fun childcare environment is more than just babysitting–you create the opportunity for parents to focus on building community and encouraging one another in their professional and personal goals to exit poverty.
This role includes:
- Facilitating and implementing activities with the children
- Providing a safe and fun environment in which both children and parents feel comfortable
- Attend meetings, trainings, and performance reviews
- Assist with set-up and closing duties (move furniture, prepare activities, wipe tables, take out the trash, vacuum, and general cleaning)
- Establish effective interpersonal relationships through honest, open communication with co-workers, children, and parents
- Take proper safety precautions, anticipate unsafe circumstances, and act accordingly to prevent accidents
- Report all accidents, safety hazards, or conflicts to your supervisor immediately and document accordingly