Worship and Outreach Minister
The Worship and Outreach Minister will be employed by Riverview Baptist Church. He will strive to help Riverview’s membership glorify God, make disciples, and love people by casting a vision for gospel-centered excellence in music and missions. This will include a strategic focus on fostering an engaging worship environment for all who attend Riverview worship services. Additionally, the worship and outreach minister will enlist, equip, and empower adults for local missions opportunities as well as international mission trips. This is a full-time, salaried, position (eldership considered based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience).
– Supervisor- Senior Pastor
– Required bachelor’s degree (or higher).
– Ministry Experience Required.
– Member of Riverview Baptist Church.
– Ability to lead a multigenerational praise and worship team.
– Ability to lead and teach music.
– Skill to lead congregational singing.
Goals and Expectations:
Provide Organization and Oversight to All of RBC Worship Ministries
· Support the Senior Pastor in developing and implementing Sunday morning services.
· Lead music and worship activities during Sunday morning services.
· Lead and direct praise teams and tech teams as needed.
· Oversee and develop praise team.
· Work with RBC’s Communications & Tech Director, and staff to Coordinate Tech Needs and Internet Presence.
· Manage all audio and video in the sanctuary and multipurpose room.
· Work with our children’s choir as needed.
Provide Organization and Oversight of All Mission Trips
· Develop strategic partnerships for successful national and international mission trips.
· Train and prepare short-term mission teams
· Oversee and develop logistics for each trip.
· Willingness to travel domestically or overseas as needed.
Provide Organization and Oversight of Community Outreach—Love the Lake and Local Partnerships
· Build strategic community-partnerships in the Lake Area to enable Riverview members to serve and minister.
· Oversee and execute all planning for Love the Lake.
· Oversee and execute regular Love the Lake+ events for Life Groups.
· Create a strategy and plan for training RBC members in sharing the Gospel.
· Oversee and develop Riverview’s benevolence ministry.
Coordinate First Impressions Ministry:
· Recruit, equip and empower first impression ministry leaders and volunteers.
· Recruit and train greeters and welcome hosts as needed.
· Host volunteer appreciation events.
· Oversee the welcome wall, resource wall, and coffee center.
· Work with staff to identify building needs to create welcoming environments for RBC guests.
Develop a strong working relationship with the staff of Riverview.
Model a godly lifestyle and model spiritual leadership to the Riverview community.
Participate in leadership/staff meetings as assigned.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Have a teachable spirit—able to receive feedback and redirection with a spirit of openness and willingness to learn.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2509To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/2509