What Prairie Heights is looking for:
- An experienced Worship Leader with and adventuresome spirit who is committed to using music and worship to connect people with Christ and a Church Family in a growing church environment.
- A gifted musician who can lead vocally and instrumentally to reach our audiences authentically.
- Demonstrates the confidence to speak in front of large groups of people, and is humble in seeking feedback from others.
- A team player who enjoys having fun with a history of building healthy teams that grow through new experiences.
This leader is inspired by Hillsong, Elevation Church’s music and other similar music. With a passion for authentic worship and joy, the Worship Leader will cultivate culture while leading teams towards next generation technology, gear, and approach to worship.
The Worship Leader will oversee planning of all weekend services music including but not limited to song selection and service flow while working closely with the Director of Weekend Services and Lead Pastor.
What will you do?
- Engage spiritually and emotionally in the creative process
- Coordinate music with lead pastor and Director of Weekend Services for upcoming series
- Schedule worship team and FOH audio volunteers to ensure all necessary positions are filled for weekend services and other events
- Create practice tracks for weekly rehearsals for band and vocalists
- Recruit and train new volunteers while creating environments for volunteers to grow
- Set stage and patch FOH audio for weekly rehearsals
- Meet regularly with team members to develop, train, and cast vision
- Maintain microphones, cables, monitoring systems, supplies, etc.
- Collaborate to build a vision and strategy for Wednesday Night Oxygen (Middle & High School) services
- Follower of Jesus
- Minimum of 2 years leading music in a growing church
- Demonstrated experience recruiting, training and leading volunteer teams
- Self-Directed with ability to manage multiple projects successfully
- Experienced with Ableton Live
- Proficiency with Planning Center Online for scheduling, communication, and song arrangement
- Demonstrated experience developing a vision, creating goals, and measuring growth
- Commitment to the process of emotional health and self-care in all areas of their life
- Strong instrumental and vocal talent
- Experience arranging and building click tracks and back tracks Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience recording and editing music
- Understanding of wireless technology including microphones and in-ear monitoring systems
- Understanding of MIDI
- Knowledgeable and experienced with analog and digital audio signal chain and routing
- Experience with digital audio consoles and DANTE networking
- History of leading music worship in a large church or large organization (1,000+)
- Working in a multi-site church
- Bachelor’s Degree To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1591