Worship Ministry Intern
If you love engaging in heartfelt worship of God and leading his church to do the same, please consider interning with us! Interning with our worship team requires 1) a clear testimony of humble and vibrant faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and, 2) a willingness to become at home in our church community (at least, for the season that you are with us).
The Worship Intern serves under the direct supervision of the Worship Pastor and Co-Worship Pastor.
• Participate in planning and leading worship services as directed and supervised by the Worship Pastor
• Participate in worship team rehearsals, trainings, and community events.
• Perform supporting tasks (e.g. load slides, event set-up, prep music, etc.) as directed by the Worship Pastor
• Ability to step in and lead a service as directed by the Worship Pastor OR willingness to develop the skills to do so
• Ability to play a musical instrument required (Guitar or Piano preferred)
• Lead and Support Vocal ability is a strong preference
• Previous experience as a part of a worship team
• An understanding of and/or willingness to learn audio/visual tech is preferred
• Willingness to integrate with the church community
• Engage in ongoing mentoring and coaching from Worship Pastors