Worship Ministry Leader
Salary/Range: $1,000 per month
Lone Tree, CO
Provide servant leadership for the Worship & Tech Teams and lead our church family in worship by lifting Jesus high.
- Oversee and build the Worship and Tech Teams.
- Plan and oversee weekly worship services and events (with the Lead Pastor).
- Disciple people (both those who know Jesus and those who don’t know Jesus) in worship.
- Lead team toward priority goals through casting vision and mobilizing the volunteers.
- Demonstrate sufficient vocal/instrumental skills and abilities.
- Recruit, train, reposition, and manage team members.
- Identify and develop emerging leadership
- Communicate effectively with the Serve & Staff Teams.
- Be present and available during the weekend worship services to lead and serve.
- Embrace Connect’s leadership development strategy to both develop personally in leadership and develop leadership in others.
- Joyfully follow the direction of the staff and elders.
- Estimated Time: 5-7 hours per week (on average)