View FULL CHURCH PROFILE here: frootgroup.com/lifepointmv
Lifepoint Church is a SBC church located in Mt. Vernon, OH, about 45 minutes northeast of Columbus. The church is led by Lead Pastor Adam Pursel, who planted the church in 2013. Lifepoint offers two identical modern worship styled services at 9:00a & 10:30a on Sunday mornings. The church saw around 600 each Sunday for their main worship services pre-COVID, and are currently seeing around 400 in total Sunday morning attendance. They are currently meeting in person and are also live-streaming their service.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Pastor to oversee their worship ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Cultivate a culture of modern and relevant worship that reflects the vision and style of Lifepoint Church.
- Oversee, coordinate and lead the congregation through a gospel-centered service flow of songs, prayers, readings and the use of appropriate art forms and creative elements that are consistent with the culture of Lifepoint Church.
- Build strong relationships with volunteers on your team and members of the church.
- Responsible for the scheduling, resourcing, recruiting, training and development of musicians and worship leaders on the worship team and ensuring they are equipped to serve the church with excellence.
- Coordinate with the Production Director in maintaining, organizing and setting up the stage and sound booth for all services and events.
- Responsible for assisting the Production Director in the oversight and execution of Lifepoint’s Digital Ministry (Livestream, Social Media, Mailchimp/email campaigns, etc.).
- Ensure that all songs, lyrics, prayers, readings and art forms are theologically accurate and in alignment with Lifepoint Church’s belief and core values.
- Commitment to lead and serve the worship team and church by upholding and modeling the agreed-upon worship team expectations.
- Participate in all scheduled staff meetings and staff development times.
- Continue to develop your personal musical proficiency.
- Be a team player willing to jump to help serve when needed or requested.
- Commitment to be a member in good standing of Lifepoint Mount Vernon.
- Commitment to a daily devotional time that includes prayer and God’s Word.
- Commitment to seasons of fasting and prayer.
- Commitment to tithing to Lifepoint as a way of modeling biblical stewardship.
- Commitment to attend Weekend Gatherings with your family.
- Commitment to uphold the policies and procedures of Lifepoint Church.
- Commitment to model the qualifications of an overseer/elder as laid out in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Commitment to living in community with believers through a Lifegroup.
- Commitment to be involved in global missions trips.
- Commitment to creating family margins within ministry.
- Commitment to the vision, mission, and values of Lifepoint Church.
- Excellent in leading vocally and with an instrument.
- Relationally engaging with others.
- Able to create and sustain a strong volunteer culture.
- A creative-minded person that has a desire to think outside of the box.
- Has a working knowledge of running tracks through either Ableton, Prime, Playback, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Preferred candidates will have relative experience leading in some kind of capacity in a relative church to Lifepoint.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/lifepointmv.
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at firstname.lastname@example.org.