YAI Communications Coordinagtor
GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB FUNCTION:
The position of Communications Coordinator of the Young Adult Initiative, works in collaboration with the Creative Director and the Communications Department to meet the communication objectives of the grant. The purpose of this project is to help equip and support local congregations in their efforts to attract and engage young adults approximately aged 23-29 in becoming vital participants in and contributors to the life and outreach of their congregations. Key objectives will include executing the four pillars of the grant which include communications, community relations, two-way education, and research.
- Produce the Christian Curious Radio Show and Podcast Email List (at least one email campaign per week).
- Work with the Denver Seminary Communications Department to create content that falls within the brand standards of the institution. Review all copy using the standards set forth.
- Transfer radio show files into podcast file.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and effective utilization of social media, internet marketing and digital media in support of sales and marketing efforts
- Management and growth of Kaleo Project and Christian Curious social media platforms (at least two posts per platform per week)
- Implement strategies to catalyze and maintain growth of the Christian Curious podcast.
- Attend weekly meetings to collaborate and cast vision.
- Help acquire sponsorship opportunities for the Christian Curious radio show and podcast.
- Blog and website search engine optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in producing growth across social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook (TikTok is a bonus).
- Email Marketing Experience
- Advanced knowledge of SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A growth-mindset
- A desire to help young adults grow in their faith
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ required and a lifestyle consistent with the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments.
- Agreement with Denver Seminary’s statement of faith.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Communications Coordinator supports this mission by:
- Build awareness of Denver Seminary through social media, the podcast, and the radio broadcast.
- Expansion of Christian Curious radio show and podcast through digital marketing efforts.
- Positively impact the lives of young adults through the communications branch of the YAI.
- Develop content and building blocks to help congregations understand how establish effective relationships with young adults.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
To Apply: See above website