Youth and Children's Ministry
Job Title: Student Minister
Reports to: Pastoral team
Position Status: Full-Time
Purpose: Oversee the student ministries
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
– Cast vision: communicate philosophy of ministry as aligned with the overall vision for FBC
– Be proactive in understanding culture surrounding today’s generation of families and their students
– Organize and lead appropriate trips and programs like: D-NOW, Summer Camps, Mission trips, Youth Retreats, Sunday Morning, and Wednesday night Activities.
– Attend school activities when possible
– Research, recommend, and approve all curriculum used in the student ministry.
– Recruit, train, and schedule all teachers and support staff.
– Shepherd youth and reinforce their Christian connection with family and their community, through building personal relationships with your leaders and students
– Develop and strengthen a partnership between the church and parents to nurture the faith of students and their families.
– Maintain records and contact/emergency information for all student participants and volunteers.
– Organize classrooms and ministry areas to ensure their safety and cleanliness.
– Proactively complete background checks for all teachers and workers. – Work closely with the Finance Secretary regarding budgeting, managing expenditures, and accounting for the student ministry.
– In cooperation with other children and youth ministers, ensure children are developing spiritually.
– Be a team player and facilitate unity among the staff with words and actions
– Continue an ongoing education by attending conferences and classes as opportunities arises
– Maintain a growing and loving relationship with Jesus
– Maintain proper priorities in your home and be the spiritual leader to your spouse and children
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1966To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1966