Principle Function: The Minister of Youth will give comprehensive leadership and oversight of the youth ministry program (Middle School and High School) of Temple Baptist Church.
- Lead the Youth Ministry that supports the overall vision of the church. (You are NOT a lone ranger.)
- Attend weekly meeting with the pastor (if possible)Oversee the Sunday School (9:45am)
- Personally lead Wednesday Night Bible Study (7:00pm)
- Plan and lead regular special events to promote ministry growth
- Plan and lead annual events such as camps, retreats, mission trips, etc.
- Recruit and train volunteers for the work of student ministry
- Connect and build relationships with students, parents, and volunteers
- Exercise sound financial practices and stay with the allotted annual budget for student ministry
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be above reproach at all times
- Be teachable (The pastor is poised to help you grow.)
- Be called to student ministry
- Beliefs compatible with the BF&M – 2000
In Addition: This is a part-time position, that we are hopeful and prayerful will grow into a full-time position
Caruthersville (Missouri) is located in Pemiscot County, which is in South East Missouri. One hour from Jackson, TN. One hour and half from Memphis, TN. One hour and half from Walnut Ridge, Ark.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with education and experience
Must pass a background check
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1604To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1604