|Job Title:||Media Content Creator – DC Campus (Part-Time)|
|Reports To:||Site Director, DC Campus|
General Statement of Job Function
The Media Content Creator will work closely to create digital content (graphics, text, video) about things happening at the DC extension campus of Denver Seminary. The individual should be well versed in how to create and store content as well as upload artifacts to shared folders for Denver Seminary’s Communications office to post to social media sites. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative and organizational skills. This is a part-time (average 5 hours/week) position.
- Plan and create digital content to distribute on various platforms.
- Edit digital content to adhere to branding and communications department standards
- Support the production of additional communication projects such as print materials, social media, and blog articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Professional and confident.
- Able to work individually and collaboratively.
- Servant’s heart, team player, customer focused, quick to absorb information and learn.
- Personal commitment to Christ and service to others.
- Able to relate well to diverse audiences.
- Appreciation for managing administrative detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage time.
- Innovative, creative and flexible. Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Accepts supervision well and is a team player.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Media Content Creator supports this mission by:
- Increased communications about the DC Campus should raise awareness about the campus and recruit new prospective students.
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions
This position will be 100% remote. However, coverage of events or special projects may require a physical presence from time to time.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
If applying as a Staff Member:
Please complete our online application form.
Please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If applying as a Work Study:
Employment Application. Once you receive approval from financial aid, please complete the following forms and submit to email@example.com.