- Executive Director
- My Quiet Cave
- Posted: 10/22/2019
- Salary/Range: Salaried Exempt
Executive Director - Part Time or Full Time based upon the discretion of the board
The Board of Directors
● Work closely with board of directors and committees, informing, assessing, and addressing issues affecting the organization.
● Oversee daily operations of the organization, providing direction when necessary, for program strategy, compliance, quality assurance, and program efficiency.
● Identify staffing requirements for the organization.
● Maintain a strong culture that attracts and retains quality staff.
● Represent the organization and increase awareness by being the spokesperson.
● Communicate with partners, constituents, and staff to develop and maintain an excellent reputation for the organization in the community.
● Develop and execute an actionable plan for fundraising.
● Comply with all federal, state, and local legislation.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
● Create strategic plans for the organization, approved by the board, for current operations.
● Set and meet aggressive annual fundraising goals securing funding from foundations, corporations, individuals, and events.
● Oversee all external communication including, website, marketing materials etc.
● Serve as the face of the organization and actively participate in external events increasing visibility and credibility, and developing strategic partnerships in order to increase community awareness and expand My Quiet Cave.
● Build and lead an effective team dedicated to fulfilling the mission.
● Have knowledge and thorough understanding of mental health
● Master’s Degree or higher preferred
● Experience with leadership and management of a non-profit of like size
● Experience with financial management within non-profit organizations
● Public relations and fundraising expertise
● Entrepreneurial mindset
● Abide with Christ to allow the Spirit to lead the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and organizational need.
The health of MQC is dependent on the health of its leaders. The executive team should model and promote emotional, spiritual, and physical health throughout the organization.
To Apply: Send resume to