General Statement of Job Function
The Project Coordinator supports the reporting, compliance, SIS maintenance and service vision within the registrar’s office by processing and managing daily requests from students, faculty, or staff; will provide direct technical assistance to the registrar; requires one to work independently, collaboratively, and cross functionally, and to work effectively as part of a team.
- Contribute to and support the student retention initiatives of the registrar’s office by providing quality customer service to students, faculty and staff by being available to service walk-ins, answering phone inquiries, and emails
- Perform varied administrative work, which may include but is not limited to, researching and assembling information from a variety of sources for the preparation of records, reports, or manuals; proof-reading, editing and formatting documents for publication; entering, retrieving, and inputting data into computer systems quickly and accurately
- Manage and complete daily requests that come through the registrar’s office, including items such as reporting requests, transfer credit/advanced standing requests, catalog requests, etc.
- Manage and maintain student information system configurations related to degree program versioning, courses, term registration and registration groups, Academic Record document and activity lists, etc.
- Maintain the records and system updates related to student enrollment with discretion and accuracy in accordance with internal policies and external regulation.
- Assist in the implementation and enforcement of academic policies as it pertains to the SIS. Collaborate with other departments as needed.
- Assist with new student orientation, commencement and other graduation events
- Manage annual revision of the Academic Catalog, including submission of related update information for the Denver Seminary website
- Serve as the Registrar’s Office representative on various committees including the Compliance Committee and CampusNexus Users Group
- Conduct graduation application and degree audits each semester to determine student graduation eligibility
- Generate and maintain regulatory and accreditation reporting
- Manage ad-hoc projects as assigned by the registrar
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required. An intermediate level of technical skillset is required with a strong preference for those who have experience with CampusVue/Nexus or similar experiences with student information systems and reporting software
- Earned Bachelor’s degree required
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ required and a lifestyle consistent with the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments.
- Agreement with Denver Seminary’s statement of faith.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical assistance to one or more supervisors and /or working with internal and external parties to organize the various components needed to initiate, run and conclude major projects
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, set priorities, meet deadlines, follow through on projects and handle a wide range of tasks simultaneously while paying strong attention to detail and maintain confidentiality when needed
- Individual must be a self-starter, self-directed, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task. Strong interpersonal, organizational, phone and writing skills are required as well as an attitude of serving and putting the customer first
- Experience manipulating complex data within Excel to generate clear and straightforward reports
- Prefer an individual who has had prior experience in higher education or a desire to grow and develop with a career in higher education
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Project Coordinator – Registrar’s Office supports this mission by:
- Providing accurate, relevant data and reporting to drive decisions that support student success
- Upholding essential compliance and accreditation standards to help ensure the Seminary’s viability long-term
- Hold self and others accountable for creating an inclusive, supportive environment
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Please complete our online application form.
Please send your resume or CV to email@example.com.
Pay: $16.50 to $17.00 per hour