- Female Live-in Assistant Director
- Providence Network
- Posted: 11/14/2019
- Salary/Range: Salary plus housing, Internet, wellness stipend and up to $50/mo cell phone reimbursement. Employer-paid medical, vision, life, LTD, and retirement plan. Optional employee-paid dental and flex spending plan. 10 holidays and 16 PTO.
- Denver, CO
Description:Silver Lining House provides a safe and stable community environment for young adults transitioning from life on the streets. Through spiritual, employment, and life skills guidance, each resident will learn to thrive and accomplish their goals for the future.
This is a live-in staff position in which you will assist with program development and be assigned the care coordination (case management) of up to four female residents. As a mentor, you will help them create goal plans and hold them accountable so they may heal and grow. Our live-in staff team works together to build community and implement this program. You will also be assigned certain house maintenance and administrative tasks.
• Strong sense of calling to this population and a mature Christian walk are essential
• Experience managing others is a plus
• Flexible and able to manage crisis situations
• Understanding of youth homelessness and addictive behavior is preferable
• Appreciation for positive role modeling
• Enthusiastic and committed team player
• Comfortable signing Providence Network’s Statement of Faith (sent upon request)
To Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to House Director, Tec Sun, at