Office and Administration
- Office Manager
- Reliant Real Estate, Inc.
- Posted: 11/7/2019
- Salary/Range: TBD
- Centennial - DTC
Description:Small family owned real estate company is looking for a part time office manager
Looking for part time 1099 worker to start with approximately 10 hrs per week. Additional time added as needed and agreed upon by all parties.
Duties are as follows
1) Solve problems
2) Create solutions
3) Grow the business
4) Free up owner’s time to pursue more business
Specific tasks may include but not be limited to the following
5) Advertise Properties for sale and for rent
6) Screen applicants for properties for rent
7) Show properties for rent on occasion
8) Oversee – schedule and coordinate contractors for property improvements for properties to be resold and rented
9) Locate and sources contractors to cost effectively address work on properties
10) Schedule, coordinate and execute marketing plans
11) Generate or contract to generate lists for potential marketing
12) Create marketing material or contract with others to generate marketing material
13) Perform bookkeeping or contract with others to perform bookkeeping
14) Coordinate and execute follow up on leads generated by marketing (this is does not involve sales but can mean direct contact with potential leads if desired)
15) Produce or contract to produce Youtube videos documents company systems and processes, marketing videos.
16) Document existing company process and procedures and develop process and procedures for various tasks.
Experience with word processing and spreadsheet programs is required. Quickbooks experience is a plus but the job does not require that.
Experience in real estate is not necessary but could be advantageous.
Compensation is based on experience. Compensation is hourly with potential for bonuses from marketing and follow up activities.
This is a work from home opportunity so you will need your own internet and computer. Would consider someone outside of the metro area if it was the right person.
To Apply: send resume to