- Licensed Therapist
- Southwest Counseling Associates
- Posted: 4/29/2021
- Salary/Range: Commission based
- Denver Metro Area
Description:Job Description – Licensed Therapist
Looking for licensed therapist (LPC, LCSW or PsyD) – Southwest Counseling Associates is a faith-based group of professionals that offers hope, help, and healing to all clients. Being a team player and valuing community is a must; at the same time, SCA offers a lot of autonomy.
• Diagnose and treat mental health disorders.
• Create environment of trust and positive regard for clients.
• Create treatment plans that are strength-based, with measurable outcomes.
• Interact with insurance companies as needed.
• Communicate with family members when it is deemed appropriate.
• Follow HIPAA guidelines and maintain client confidentiality.
• Use of EMR to maintain treatment records.
Full-time therapists have access to health insurance benefits. SCA contributes 60% to the monthly premium. Flexibility of schedule is a huge benefit of working at SCA.
• Emotional IQ.
• Connect with people quickly through communication and listening skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com
To Apply: Todd Challis,