Audio and Visual
- Digital Minister
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church
- Posted: 4/2/2021
- Salary/Range: $18.75 - $21.75/hour
- Denver, CO
Description:St. Luke’s is located in Denver, CO. As an Episcopal parish of the Diocese of Colorado, we offer a variety of worship and educational experiences throughout the year. We place a high value on the excellence of both content and performance/production, with worship, education, and music that reflect those values.
We are seeking a dedicated Digital Minister to facilitate all aspects of recording and live streaming worship. We expect this position to upload/post content to social media platforms and help with other media needs. Presence on Sunday morning is required. This position will oversee our church’s equipment and technology needs. This position will report to the Rector.
• Experience with video recording, editing, and live streaming.
• Ability to support and manage equipment/set-up, identify production needs from assessment through acquisition to implementation
• Familiarity with Episcopal liturgy and music (or with other traditions of liturgical worship).
Time Commitment Part-time position, 10-15 hours per week. Sunday responsibilities from 7:45am-Noon.
Compensation Hourly pay range: $18.75-$21.75/hour. This position is not eligible to receive benefits.
To apply, email a resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Digital Minister Application
To Apply: Brock Erickson,