Prepare the next generation of church leaders. This scholarship was designed for students focused on developing excellence and training in full-time pastoral ministry. It is open to full-time and part-time students in a Master of Divinity (MDiv) or Doctor of Ministry (DMin) program.
- Recipients should be in-seat students; however, open to online students if the in-seat priority can’t be met.
- Recipients should be Master of Divinity students who have a heart for church leadership, but Doctorate of Ministry students with the desire for excellence in pastoral leadership could also be recipients.
- Recipients can be a first year or later student; full-time or part-time student.
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need and be in good academic standing.
- Scholarship may be renewed each year until the recipients graduate, as long as they meet the above criteria and the degree is completed within the time period stated in the catalog.