Employment at Denver Seminary
Denver Seminary seeks out highly qualified and gifted individuals that God has called to assist us in our mission to prepare men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture.
- Student Enrollment Advisor
- PhD Recruiter/Admissions Counselor (Part-Time)
- Registrar Reporting Specialist
Part-Time Student Employment
Work Study Positions
Financial Aid must verify work study eligibility. If you are applying for a work study position, you must submit a completed Federal Work Eligibility Confirmation form with your application documents and you must be enrolled in 3 semester hours or more to apply.
- Educational Technology Course Builder Work Study
- Enrollment Management Office Work Study
- Student Life Assistant Work Study
- Denver Counseling Center (DCC) & Financial Aid (FA) Work Study
- Communications Work Study
- Library Technician III (3 positions available)
Conditions of Employment
- Agreement with statement of faith
- Mission, vision, and values of the Seminary
- Christian lifestyle and conduct
Please contact Human Resources with questions.
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120