Employment at Denver Seminary
Denver Seminary seeks out highly qualified and gifted individuals that God has called to assist us in our mission to prepare men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture.
- Adjunct Faculty – Counseling Division
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Counseling (24 Credits, Non-Tenure Track, Residential)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Counseling (18 Credits, Tenure Track, Residential)
- Director of Physical Campus Operations
- Videographer and Editor
- Instructional Designer
- Registrar Services Specialist
Part-Time Student Employment or Graduate Employment
Work Study Positions
Financial Aid must verify work study eligibility. If you are applying for a work study position, you must submit a completed Federal Work Eligibility Confirmation form with your application documents and you must be enrolled in 3 semester hours or more to apply.
- Doctor of Ministry Work Study
- Elementary School Math/Reading Tutor Work Study
- Financial Aid Assistant Work Study
Conditions of Employment
- Agreement with Statement of Faith
- Mission, Vision, and Values of the Seminary
- Christian lifestyle and conduct
Please contact Human Resources with questions.
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120