Help students finish their time at Seminary well. This scholarship provides tuition assistance for full-time students entering their second or third years who are enrolled in the Master of Divinity (MDiv) or the Master of Arts (MA) in Counseling program. Students who are given this scholarship are seen to have zest and passion, and are believed to have potential for high impact in their area of ministry.
“It has been one of the most outlandish blessings of my life to learn from this community of godly, brilliant people. Denver Seminary has become another spiritual home for me and I can personally guarantee that they do some serious Kingdom work. Thank you for the wonderful support and incredible source of encouragement for me to have during my last ‘push’ through seminary through the Finish Well Scholarship.”
– Scholarship Recipient, 2018-2019
- Recipients will be full-time students (as established by the Seminary catalog) at Denver Seminary, enrolled in the Master of Divinity program or Master of Arts program in Counseling;
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need and be in good academic standing;
- Recipients will be a second or third year student in either program;
- Scholarship may be renewed each year until the recipients graduate, as long as they meet the above criteria and the degree is completed within the time period stated in the catalog.