Create global impact with a gift to the International Student Scholarship Fund. International students often struggle to pay for continued education, but the payback in gospel impact can be profound. The purpose of the International Student Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarship assistance for international students enrolled at Denver Seminary. Recipients are full-time students who demonstrate financial need and are in good academic standing.
“My wife and I are Muslim background believers with a strong desire to return to ministry in our home country. I intend to use my MA in Leadership Development in Central Asia, where we serve among college students and disciple local leaders. I wish to express my gratitude for your financial support; you have helped make my goal of pursuing a degree possible. You are helping to equip me for life-long ministry. Thank you for participating in our ministry and lives.”
– Scholarship Recipient, 2016-2017
- Recipient(s) can be a full-time student or part-time student (as established by the Seminary catalog) at Denver Seminary, pursuing their degree residentially or online.
- Preference is given to Master of Divinity or Master of Arts counseling or chaplaincy student. Secondary preference is any Denver Seminary student.
- Recipient(s) must demonstrate financial need and be in good academic standing as determined by the Financial Aid Committee of the Seminary.
- Scholarship may be renewed each year until the recipient graduates, if the recipient(s) meets the above criteria, and the degree is completed within the time stated in the catalog. The maximum term for this renewable endowed fund award is 5 years.