If you want to invest in students who have come from a ministry background to help encourage them to further their discipleship and education at Denver Seminary, this is the scholarship for you. These are student leaders with potential for high impact in their area of ministry.
This scholarship is for students who may not be high academic achievers but who are leaders and in whom Denver Seminary sees potential for high impact in their area of ministry, especially in a parachurch environment.
Scholarship priority is given to YWAM students, then to students in other parachurch ministries such as CREW, Navigators, or another similar ministry organizations, who desire to pursue their education and improve their impact through parachurch ministries.
“I am extremely blessed… Life is very full, so time and money are precious resources. My entire [post-secondary education] has been done in airports, on airplanes, and in very early mornings at home. Money wise, it is due to the help from the Parachurch Ministry Scholarship that I have been able to pursue this degree. Thank you for your generosity that has made this possible for me!”
– Scholarship Recipient, 2017-2019
- Recipients can be an online/in-seat student at Denver Seminary.
- Priority will be given to a student coming from YWAM (Youth With A Mission).
- If there are no qualified students from the above criteria, a student with ministry experience from CRU, Navigators or another similar ministry organization will be considered.
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need and be in good academic standing.
- Scholarship may go to a new/current student.
- Scholarship may be renewed each year until recipients graduate, as long as they meet the above criteria and the degree is completed within the time period stated in the catalog.