The purpose of the Young Life Scholarship is to provide scholarship assistance for students who exhibit a heart for evangelism and the desire to work with youth. Recipients of this scholarship are full-time students in good academic standing who commit to serving a minimum of 15 hours per week at a Littleton High School under the supervision of Young Life Littleton. This scholarship beautifully integrates Denver Seminary’s mission with the mission of Young Life by engaging the needs of youth through the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture.
“This has been an incredible time for me. I continue to learn who I am both as a counselor and a daughter of our Almighty Father. That would not have been possible without you. Thank you for your generosity, commitment to giving, and love for both Denver Seminary and Young Life. I strive to do you proud.”– Scholarship Recipient, 2016-2019
- The recipients will be full-time students.
- The recipients must be in good academic standing as determined by the Financial Aid Committee of the Seminary.
- The recipients must have a heart for evangelism and working with teenagers.
- The recipients must write one succinct paragraph, single spaced, regarding their passion to reach teens.
- Nominations from Young Life for this scholarship are encouraged. Communication of potential recipients should be made in partnership with the Young Life Littleton Director.
- The recipients must work a minimum of 15 hours per week under supervision of Young Life Littleton. The recipients will serve at a Littleton High School.
- Scholarship may be renewed each year until the recipient graduates, as long as the recipient meets the above criteria and the degree is completed within the time period stated in the catalog.