Invest in the next generation of church leaders with a gift to the Payne Family Scholarship. As individuals enter into pastoral roles, it is essential that they have a firm theological foundation from which to lead. Denver Seminary’s MDiv program provides this foundation. Unfortunately, many students with a heart for pastoral ministry do not have the financial ability to pursue their degree full-time without incurring student debt.
The Payne Family Scholarship Fund exists to provide tuition assistance for full-time MDiv students who are committed to pursuing a career of full-time pastoral ministry upon graduation. Your investment in Denver Seminary’s MDiv students is an investment in the future of church leadership.
“My deepest thanks go out to you for contributing to the Payne Family Scholarship and, therefore, to my education. Following God’s call on my life would not be possible without your generosity and faithfulness to God’s mission.”
– Scholarship Recipient, MDiv, Class of 2018
- Recipients will be full-time students (as established by the Seminary catalog) at Denver Seminary, enrolled in the Master of Divinity (MDiv) program. If there are no qualified full-time students at the time of distribution of the funds, a part-time student (taking less than full-time) may qualify as recipient.
- Recipients must demonstrate financial need and be in good academic standing.
- Recipients must be committed to pursuing a career of full-time pastoral ministry upon graduation.
- Scholarships may be renewed each year until the recipients graduate, as long as they meet the above criteria and the degree is completed within the time period stated in the catalog.