General Statement of Job Function
The Registrar’s Office Work Study assists with the maintainance of student records, performs general administrative tasks, provides support with student registration and customer service to students, faculty and staff as needed.
- Maintain student files, including new, active, and inactive files.
- Process transcript requests.
- Process degree and enrollment verification/certification letters.
- Assist students with the online registration & general Registrar processes.
- Assist with commencement, recognition services, and other events.
Previous administrative experience required. Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and web proficiency is required. Person needs to be a self-starter, self-directed, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task. Strong administrative, organizational, phone and writing skills are required as well as an attitude of serving and putting the customer first.
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ required and a lifestyle consistent with the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments.
- Agreement with Denver Seminary’s statement of faith.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Registrar’s Office Work Study supports this mission by:
- Personifying the educational mission, core values, and Christian beliefs that are the foundation of Denver Seminary.
- Establishing positive relationships with both internal and external constituencies.
- Presenting an efficient and well run office with tasks well prioritized, completed, and performed on time.
- Accurate performance, how quickly the necessary knowledge base is gained, and how satisfied customers (students, faculty, staff) are with the quality of service provided.
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.