|Job Title:||Adjunct Faculty – Counseling Division|
|Reports To:||Counseling Program Chair|
|Pay:||$1000/$800 per credit hour dependent upon educational degree of applicant|
General Statement of Job Function
Plans and teaches course content as assigned by the Division of Counseling.
- Prepare course syllabus and submit by appropriate deadlines
- Prepare and deliver teaching content, course materials, and exams for assigned courses.
- Communicate individually with students needing assistance with the course
- Grade exam and required papers; submit final grades to Registrar
- Encourage student participation in course evaluations posted on your course Moodle site
- Complete the Associated Faculty Orientation Guide within the required deadline
- Required Master’s degree in counseling or related field
- Preferred Ph.D. in Counseling Education and Supervision or related field
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Knowledge of the content of the course to be taught
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ required and a lifestyle consistent with the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments
- Agreement with Denver Seminary’s statement of faith
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world.
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.