Prepare and Enrich – October 2022
Saturday, October 15, 2022, 8:45 AM – 5:00 PM
Prepare and Enrich is a training program that enables counselors and pastors to identify a couple’s specific strength and growth areas, teach them communication and conflict-resolution skills, and help them resolve key relationship issues.
- Prepare and Enrich will help you to provide professional pre-marital and marital counseling
- Prepare and Enrich will help you to build stronger marriages and therefore stronger communities
- You will receive certification to administer and counsel from 3 pre-marital and 2 marital inventories
- When: Saturday, October 15, 2022, 8:45 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Denver Seminary Campus, Classroom 116 and via Zoom
- Cost: $155 general community price, $125/student (includes new materials); Refresher: free!
- Contact: Caroline Sonnier, Counseling/PhD Administrative Assistant
- Maximum Registrants: 50
- Please plan to bring your own lunch to this training.