Associate and Assistant Pastors
Adult Discipleship Director
This position serves as part of the larger adult ministry team at Bethel and will work in conjunction with that team to provide adult ministry leadership with an emphasis on Small Groups, Men’s Discipleship, and Rooted.
Specific Ministry Roles
Small Groups Ministry
- Adapt and implement an effective leadership pipeline for small groups
- Create a thriving small group community, where members are actively living out the 1% life, experiencing transformation and reaching the 3630
- Train and develop leaders to lead other leaders: be a leader who trains leader developers
- Adapt and implement an effective leadership pipeline for men’s ministry.
- Effectively disciple all men at Bethel (married, single, multi-generational)
- Ensure alignment between Bethel values and men’s ministry curriculum, bible studies, speakers, etc.
- Equip Bethel men to fully live the 1% Life and be on mission to reach the 3630
- Work with Rooted Core Team to maintain quality and promote growth
- Recruit and develop new leaders, specifically on Richland campus
Overall Ministry Roles
Serve as a key member of the Adult Ministry Team in order to:
- Foster and grow an environment of teamwork, unity and alignment across all areas of adult discipleship.
- Continue to develop and implement the Discipleship 5 (our discipleship strategy) across adult ministry
- Create and implement an effective leadership pipeline based on Multiplication Effect principles which are currently being implemented church-wide.
- Work with the Healing and Recovery team to create a well-defined pathway from healing and recovery to discipleship that aligns with adult ministry.
- Partner with the Connections ministry to assure a welcoming environment and the assimilation of new people.
- Collaborate with the Next Gen team to provide alignment and a bridge from young adult to adult discipleship.
- Be available as a resource to the campuses for adult discipleship support.
- Team with events across Adult Ministry and Bethel-wide as requested.
- Function as a member of the church’s pastoral staff, performing baptisms, weddings, funerals, pastor on call, etc
- Develop and implement an annual strategic ministry plan that works towards the stated objectives. This includes a communication plan and budget.