Accounting and Bookkeeping
Client Service Administrator
Hands of The Carpenter (Hands) is seeking qualified candidates for our full-time Client Service Administrator position.
This exciting role is highly collaborative with all staff, potential and existing clients. The job description is on the following pages and outlines the key aspects of the role, the responsibilities and requirements for the right candidate.
The compensation for this full-time role ranges between $20-$25 per hour based based on experience. There is some flexibility of schedule including hours. Based at our Golden location, this role will also interact with staff and clients in our Aurora facility. Very competitive benefits Include, PTO, eight paid holidays, fully paid health insurance, vision & dental, life insurance and short/long term disability, not to mention a staff and board that are fun and for you!
While the experience, skillset and collaborative nature of this individual are all very important, equally important is the alignment with the culture of Hands. Hands is a faith-based organization that exists to serve single mothers. The Client Services team is in charge of sharing God’s heart, as expressed in the bible, with each single mother willing to listen. If you are passionate about serving, want your purpose to be more than just work and want to learn and grow with others who are, you may just be the next team member at Hands! We want to add teammates who think out of the box, like change and enjoy knowing and contributing to larger vision.
To serve single women in need by removing obstacles that prevent economic self-sufficiency.
Hands offers hope to single women with dependent children, while providing automobile services, partnering in their efforts to be employed and pursue economic self-sufficiency.
CORE VALUES (Traits inherent to the organization)
• Service with Empathy, Passion, Humility, and Gratitude
• Purposeful stewardship of resources
o In-kind gifts
• We live the “Golden Rule” (do unto others as you would have them do unto you) both inside and outside Hands walls.
JOB TITLE: CLIENT SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR WORK
LOCATION: 16097 S. GOLDEN RD, GOLDEN, CO & 10401 E. IDAHO PLACE IN AURORA.
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: CLIENT SERVICES REPORTS TO: CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
FULL-TIME | NONEXEMPT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary responsibilities include serving clients with compassion and care, having direct interaction with potential and current clients, managing e-Tapestry database and providing general administrative and organizational support. The Coordinator’s position will also do the following responsibilities.
• Answers incoming calls with high level of professionalism by resolving client inquiries, provide accurate information to assist applicants and document the interaction in our CRM (e-Tapestry) system
• Be a person of INTEGRITY, HONESTY, and one who shows RESPECT (for all), and a person that others can TRUST and who offers TRUST.
• Maintains e-Tapestry database which includes recording of information and creation of hard filing system
• Step-by-step application and approval process.
• Assists in conducting interviews with new clients
• Conducting outgoing calls to clients for monthly follow-up after completion of services have been made or when directed by the Client Services Director
• Assists when necessary on special projects
• Works closely with volunteers who assists with the application process
• Other duties as assigned
• Weekly tracking and reporting service numbers to Client Services Director & other Hand’s team members
• Conduct follow up calls and visits to complete post service evaluation and measure outcome metrics
• Able to work collaboratively with Hands staff, volunteers, and clients
• Maintain clear, respectful, and compassionate communication
• Demonstrates confidence, ability to ask questions, and with time take initiative to achieve results
• Ability to maintain confidential and secure information, and use it appropriately
• Ability to prioritize, delegate and manage time effectively
• Ability to work within a call center environment and answer inquiries in a professional manner
• Computer & Software Proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook; e-Tapestry or similar database/CRM)
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written (bi-lingual a plus but is not required)
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Organizational skills and record management
• Ability to maintain professional boundaries and confidentiality
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• High school diploma or GED required
• College degree preferred or 2-3 years experienced working in a non-profit organization or in a similar industry
• 1-2 years’ experience utilizing Microsoft Office 365 – Teams & Planner (or similar applications)
• Significant database/CRM use/management experience (eTapestry preferred)
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
• Able to maintain a set work schedule with some flexibility