Administrative and Clerical
The senior pastor of LifeChange Vineyard Church is also the director of LifeChange International, a growing missions agency. Starting school year 2022-23 LifeChange International will begin classes to train missionaries to work with children’s programs in the developing world.
The executive assistant will provide support to the senior pastor/director with administration to the church and missions agency, scheduling and curriculum development.
- Manage the senior pastor/director’s schedule including help with preparation for meetings, seminars and other events throughout the week.
- Manage communications for the senior pastor/director including email and written communication.
- Develop support raising campaigns, recruitment campaigns and other events as applicable.
- Work with the church and missions staff to create an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
- Oversee appropriate purchases, payments and reimbursements on a monthly basis.
- Complete additional administrative tasks in support of the senior pastor/director.
- Develop curriculum for children’s ministry, youth ministry and community groups based off of weekly sermon outlines.
- Manage the church’s cellphone app to keep people connected and up to date with church events.
- Spirit-filled Christian with a desire to see God’s Kingdom built around the world.
- Administratively gifted with excellent time management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Word and able to create dynamic curriculum for family ministries.
- Flexible and able to adapt to daily changes in the schedule.
- Ability to multitask and work through various projects at the same time.
- Able to plan, coordinate and execute events related to the church and missions agency.
Flexible schedule where the executive assistant can make their own schedule. Excellent opportunity for a seminary student or their spouse to gain experience in ministry while they work around school and child care schedules.
To Apply: email@example.comTo Apply: Jack Fairweather at 720-936-5673 or firstname.lastname@example.org