Church Administration (non-pastoral roles)
Position: Office Administrator
organization: New Hope Baptist Church
Location: 3701 Colorado Blvd
Denver, Colorado 80205
Professional, efficient and energetic Office Administrator who serves as a first point of contact and administrator in the administrative office of New Hope Baptist Church. Position reports directly to the pastor.
- Administrative experience in a professional office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite on shared network, including MS Teams
- Demonstrated proficiency managing social media pages and activity or interest and ability to learn
- Demonstrated skill with voice, electronic mail, telephone & video conferencing platforms
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with diverse populations
- Treats people with dignity, honor and respect regardless of person
- Practicing Christian, with professional demeanor and maintains confidentiality
- Contributes to achieving vision and mission of church as led by the pastor
- Accountable to superior for job duties and responsibilities
- Maintains healthy, professional relationships and cultivates positive energy
- Pursues continuous self-improvement and demonstrates adaptability to changing workload
This position requires between a 15-20 hours per week commitment and offers a flexible schedule with some remote work possible. Full-time is possible during the summer. Compensation is between $17.00-$20.00 per hour depending upon experience. 90 day performance review.
BENEFITS & EMPLOYEE LEAVE:
Benefits including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, leave and vacation time after a 30-day employment probationary period. Employee leave is accrued based on the length of service.
Interested applicants must begin the application process by e-mailing a cover letter and resume to email@example.comTo Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org