Youth and Children's Ministry
DCC Youth Pastor Job Description
· Develop and implement weekly student services for MS and HS students
· Develop and implement small groups for MS and HS students
· Develop students for the purpose of using their gifts in ministry for the community
· Develop adult volunteers to assist in the ministry of DCC
· Provide pastoral care to students who are hurting
· Attend DCC worship services and use Sunday mornings to intentionally connect with new students/parents/adults
· Connect with parents regularly
· Connect with students regularly (attending school events, plays, band, etc)
· Develop rapport with local leaders (school admin., coaches, teachers, etc) for the purpose of reaching out to the community
· Teach regularly at the weekly student services
· Oversee social media/graphics/student ministry communication
· Create events for students to grow in their life with Christ
· Create events for students to have fun and invite their friends to
· Provide oversight for fundraising for summer camps/lock-ins/special events
· Develop and implement creative special events
Purpose of DCC: At DCC our mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ so it is our goal to lead students to a place where Christ is the Lord of their lives. We see this happening best through prayer, relevant Bible teaching, spirit filled worship, memorable trips and events, as well as fun games.
Youth Pastor Role: lead the students (grades 6-12) into becoming fully devoted followers of Christ.
Ministry Character: must be in a living relationship with Jesus Christ and be called into student ministry with both a passion for the Lord and a passion for parents and students.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1869To Apply: https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1869