General Statement of Job Function
The Registrar’s Office Work Study assists with the maintenance of student records, supports Registrar events, performs general administrative tasks, processes student requests, and provides customer service to students, faculty and staff as needed.
- Provides customer service to students, faculty and staff via email, phone, or in person.
- Processes transcript requests, enrollment verifications, and add/drop forms.
- Manages the email@example.com email inbox and other incoming emails from firstname.lastname@example.org as assinged.
- Coordinates the shipping of diplomas and data entry of graduation applications.
- Supports with commencement, recognition services, and other events.
- Faciliatates the matriculation process.
- Maintains student files by scanning documents and digitizing various student records.
- Provides administrative support to the Registrar’s Office and assists with various projects as they arise.
Excellent written and verbal customer service skills are required. Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and web proficiency is required. Individual needs to be a self-starter, self-directed, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task. Strong administrative, organizational, and professional aptitude is required as well as being team-oriented and flexible.
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ required and a lifestyle consistent with the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments.
- Agreement with Denver Seminary’s statement of faith.
Denver Seminary prepares men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the Gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Through our educational programs and mentoring process, the Seminary challenges students to grow spiritually, intellectually, and professional in order to lead God’s people in the accomplishment of His mission in the world. The position of Work-Study – Registrar’s Office supports this mission by:
- Personifying the educational mission, core values, and Christian beliefs that are the foundation of Denver Seminary.
- Establishing positive relationships with both internal and external constituencies.
- Presenting an efficient and well run office with tasks well prioritized, completed, and performed on time.
- Accurate performance, how quickly the necessary knowledge base is gained, and how satisfied customers (students, faculty, staff) are with the quality of service provided.
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal office working conditions including computer usage may require occasional standing, walking, long periods of sitting, climb stairs, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Denver Seminary is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence in all areas of ministry and operations.
Willingness to support Denver Seminary’s vision, sign the National Association of Evangelicals Faith Statement, and abide by the Seminary’s Community Values and Behavioral Commitments is required.
Employment Application. Once you receive approval from financial aid, please complete the following forms and submit to email@example.com.