To stay connected, we like to plan special events for our alumni, donors, and friends. Below are a few ways you can get involved.
Women Engage is a dynamic, intergenerational community of women in Denver committed to pursuing communal development and personal growth. As part of Denver Seminary, we address these areas from a perspective that engages and proclaims the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. There are four guiding values that define the structure of Women Engage: Learn, Pray, Serve, & Give.
Welcome Home Breakfast at ETS Conference
We are excited to invite you to the Welcome Home Breakfast at the 2018 Evangelical Theological Society Meeting. In addition to enjoying a meal together you can look forward to:
- Picking up some exclusive Denver Seminary swag.
- Time to connect with fellow alumni and Denver Seminary community members.
- Meeting our new provost and dean Dr. Lynn Cohick.
- Entering a raffle to win a copy of Dr. Craig Blomberg's newly released book, A New Testament Theology.
We want to ensure that there will be plenty of food for everyone, so if you are interested in coming please let us know through the RSVP link below. We’d love to see you there!
- What: ETS Conference, Denver Seminary Welcome Home Breakfast
- When: Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 7:30-8:15 am
- Where: Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel (1550 Court Place, Denver CO 80202), Director’s Row J
For more information please, contact us at or 303.762.6494.
For more information please, contact us.
View the Denver Seminary calendar of events.