Empowered: When the Spirit Moves in Research and Practice Conference
Chi Sigma Iota, Counseling Honor Society is hosting a one-day local event for the Christian Association for Psychological Studies (CAPS) conference at Denver Seminary on Saturday, March 19.
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 19
10 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. | Doors open at 9 a.m.
- Location: Denver Seminary
6399 South Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton, CO 80125
In the Chapel
- Refreshments: Coffee and water will be provided; lunch will be served at an additional cost. You will receive more information about that, closer to the event.
You will be asked to choose from three options:
- Full Conference, which includes the March 19 event, at Denver Seminary
- Virtual Plus, with Continuing Education credits, at Denver Seminary
- Virtual, with NO Continuing Education credits, at Denver Seminary
Please select Denver Seminary as your event location when registering. Register here.
- Free parking is available for event guests in Lot B. No parking pass is required.
Map of Parking.
Lunch & Refreshments
- Coffee and water will be provided.
- Lunch will be served an an additional cost. Lunch options:
- Turkey sandwich and chips
- Caprese sandwich and chips (vegetarian)
- Grilled chicken salad (Grilled Chicken Breast on top of field greens, with fruits and nuts) (GF)
- Place your lunch order here.
About the Event
The Work of the Holy Spirit in Clinical Practice and Research
A live plenary session by Dr. Siang Yang Tan
Lectio Divina for Trauma-Related Negative Emotions
by Dr. Josh Knabb, et al.
Intersectionality: Race, Gender & Integration in an Epoch of Change
by Dr. Christin Fort
Join your colleagues and peers for:
- Lunch and networking
- Live discussion of a plenary session
- Live discussion of two additional sessions
- 4.5 CE Credits Available
Hosted by CSI, Counseling Honor Society Please contact Dr. Elizabeth Norris or Dr. Michell Temple for more information.