Denver Seminary is always looking for highly qualified and gifted individuals that God has called to assist us in our mission of preparing men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Collectively, students, staff, and faculty at Denver Seminary work hard and play hard. We live in one of God’s most inspired parts of creation and don’t take that for granted. Is this the place for you?
- Counseling Division
- Assistant Professor of Training and Mentoring
- Assistant or Associate Professor of New Testament (Tenure Track)
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Theology (Tenure Track)
Student Employment for Denver Seminary Students
Part-Time Student Employment
Work Study Positions
Financial Aid must verify Work Study eligibility. If you are applying for a work study position, you must submit a completed Federal Work Eligibility Confirmation form with your application documents and you must be enrolled in 3 semester hours or more to apply.
- Educational Technology Course Builder Work Study
- Enrollment Management Office Work Study
- Student Life Assistant Work Study
- Denver Counseling Center (DCC) & Financial Aid (FA) Work Study
Please contact Human Resources with any questions you may have.
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
If you have a question regarding the Seminary’s Job Board, please contact Student Life by emailing: .