Denver Seminary is always looking for highly qualified and gifted individuals that God has called to assist us in our mission of preparing men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Collectively, students, staff, and faculty at Denver Seminary work hard and play hard. We live in one of God’s most inspired parts of creation and don’t take that for granted. Is this the place for you?
Associated Faculty Positions
- There are no associated faculty positions open at this time.
Student Employment for Denver Seminary Students
Part-Time Student Employment
- On-Call Set-Up Crew
- Young Adult Initiative Liaison (Multiple Positions)
- Security Guard (Multiple Positions)
Work Study Positions
Financial Aid must verify Work Study eligibility. If you are applying for a work study position, you must submit a completed Federal Work Eligibility Confirmation form with your application documents and you must be enrolled for 5 semester hours (3 hours for DC extension campus) or more to apply.
- Advancement Donor/Alumni Relations Work Study
- Community Tutor Work Study
- Advancement Database and Office Work Study
- Admissions Office Work Study
- Registrar's Office Work Study
- President's Office Administrative Assistant Work Study
- Facilities Work Study
- Student Life Work Study
Please contact the Director of Human Resources with any questions you may have:
Director of Human Resources
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
If you have a question regarding the Seminary’s Job Board, please contact Student Life by emailing: .