Denver Seminary is always looking for highly qualified and gifted individuals that God has called to assist us in our mission of preparing men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Collectively, students, staff, and faculty at Denver Seminary work hard and play hard. We live in one of God’s most inspired parts of creation and don’t take that for granted. Is this the place for you?
Associated Faculty Positions
Denver Seminary welcomes applicants with terminal degrees in New Testament.
Associated faculty will need to be able to teach live and online survey classes overviewing the introduction, contents and theology of any of the books of the New Testament. Sufficient facility with the Greek of the New Testament to use it and field questions based on it in the context of teaching any or all of the books of the New Testament. Availability to meet with students live and online as needed. Availability for occasional department, committee, training or coaching meetings as needed.
Candidates without a terminal degree will only be considered by referral from a Seminary academician.
Please submit your CV to
- Global Admissions Counselor
- Assistant Director of Clinical Training - Part-Time
- Instructional Designer
- Assistant Director, PhD Program, Counseling Division
- Communications Specialist
Student Employment for Denver Seminary Students
Part-Time Student Employment
- On-Call Set-Up Crew (Multiple Positions Open)
- Graduate Assistant III – Innovation
- Intake Coordinator
- Research Associate Level I - School Counseling Mental Health Initiative
Work Study Positions
Financial Aid must verify Work Study eligibility. If you are applying for a work study position, you must submit a completed Federal Work Eligibility Confirmation form with your application documents and you must be enrolled in 3 semester hours or more to apply.
- Educational Technology Course Builder Work Study
- Facilities Work Study
- Library Technician III Work Study
- Registrar's Office Work Study
- Enrollment Operations Assistant Work Study
- Enrollment Management Office Work Study
Please contact Human Resources with any questions you may have.
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
If you have a question regarding the Seminary’s Job Board, please contact Student Life by emailing: .