Denver Seminary is always looking for highly qualified and gifted individuals that God has called to assist us in our mission of preparing men and women to engage the needs of the world with the redemptive power of the gospel and the life-changing truth of Scripture. Collectively, students, staff, and faculty at Denver Seminary work hard and play hard. We live in one of God’s most inspired parts of creation and don’t take that for granted. Is this the place for you?
- There are no faculty positions open at this time.
Associated Faculty Positions
Denver Seminary welcomes applicants with terminal degrees in New Testament.
Associated faculty will need to be able to teach live and online survey classes overviewing the introduction, contents and theology of any of the books of the New Testament. Sufficient facility with the Greek of the New Testament to use it and field questions based on it in the context of teaching any or all of the books of the New Testament. Availability to meet with students live and online as needed. Availability for occasional department, committee, training or coaching meetings as needed.
Candidates without a terminal degree will only be considered by referral from a Seminary academician.
Please submit your CV to
- Administrative Assistant to Vice President of Student Life and Enrollment Management, Part Time
- Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator for SETECA Extension and Hispanic Initiatives, Part Time
- Webmaster, Part Time
- Administrative Assistant to Young Adult Initiative, Part Time
- Director of Information Technology
Student Employment for Denver Seminary Students
Part-Time Student Employment
- Young Adult Initiative Liaison Part Time (Multiple Positions)
- Security Guard (Multiple Positions)
- Library Technician III
Work Study Positions
Financial Aid must verify Work Study eligibility. If you are applying for a work study position, you must submit a completed Federal Work Eligibility Confirmation form with your application documents and you must be enrolled for 5 semester hours (3 hours for DC extension campus) or more to apply.
- Community Tutor Work Study
- Facilities Work Study
- Doctor of Ministry Program Administrator Work Study
- Student Life Work Study
Please contact the Director of Human Resources with any questions you may have:
Director of Human Resources
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
If you have a question regarding the Seminary’s Job Board, please contact Student Life by emailing: .