An official transcript is a comprehensive record of courses attempted with Denver Seminary that reflects earned degrees as well as credits accepted in transfer, advanced standing, or by exam. Denver Seminary official transcripts are ordered via our online Transcript Ordering Center and are available for delivery electronically, pick-up or USPS mail.
An unofficial transcript contains the same information as an official transcript, but lacks the authenticity features typically required by academic institutions and potential employers. Denver Seminary students can obtain an unofficial transcript by accessing the MyDenSem self-service portal.
- We will not be able to release transcripts (official and unofficial) if there is an active hold on your account. You are able to check for holds by accessing the MyDenSem self-service portal.
- Final course grades are due from faculty 3-4 weeks following the end of each term. You have the option in the online Transcript Ordering Center to hold your order until grades for the most recent term have been posted.
- Degrees are conferred 6-8 weeks following the end of our Spring, Summer and Fall terms (dependent on receipt of final course grades from faculty). You have the option in the online Transcript Ordering Center to hold your order until degrees have been conferred for the most recent term.
- Standard transcript orders are processed within 3-5 business days. Rush transcript requests are processed within 1 business day ($10 additional rush processing fee applies).
- All transcripts from other schools that are in your student file remain the property of Denver Seminary and cannot be released to you or other parties. Denver Seminary releases transcripts only of course work completed at the seminary.
If you are experiencing difficulties with the online ordering system, contact email@example.com for assistance.