Prepare/Enrich Certified Facilitator Training
Registration is now closed.
Prepare/Enrich is a training program that enables counselors and pastors to identify a couple’s specific strength and growth areas, teach them communication and conflict-resolution skills, and help them resolve key relationship issues.
- Prepare and Enrich will help you to provide professional pre-marital and marital counseling
- Prepare and Enrich will help you to build stronger marriages and therefore stronger communities
- You will receive certification to administer and counsel from 3 pre-marital and 2 marital inventories
- When: Saturday, March 11, 2023, 8:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Denver Seminary Campus, Classroom 101 and Zoom
- Cost: $155 general community price, $125 for students (includes new materials); Refresher course for those already certified: free!
- Contact: Caroline Sonnier, Counseling/PhD Administrative Assistant
- Maximum in-person registrants: 45 (Zoom is not capped)
- Please plan to bring your own lunch to this training.