For students who prefer to make monthly payments instead of paying in full, Denver Seminary offers various payment plan options.
We offer 3, 4, and 5 month plans during the spring and fall terms. During the summer term we offer a 3 month plan. Payments are due on the 15th of each month.
- 5 Month Plan Fall Term: Jul, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov
- 4 Month Plan Fall Term : Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
- 3 Month Plan Fall Term: Sep, Oct, Nov
- 5 Month Plan Spring Term: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
- 4 Month Plan Spring Term: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
- 3 Month Plan Spring Term: Feb, Mar, Apr
- 3 Month Plan Summer Term: May, Jun, Jul
- Fall semester: $45
- Spring semester: $45
- Summer session: $30
Plans are available for any student for any amount. Each semester requires separate enrollment. Enrollment in a plan counts towards payment deadlines.
Payment plans are typically open for enrollment one month prior to the semester payment deadline. Payment plans are set up in the payment portal which is accessed through your DenSem student account home page under My Finances. Choose the Payment Portal option. Instructional resources for enrolling in a payment plan are also located under My Finances.
- Direct: 303-762-6891
- Toll free: 800-922-3040 ext. 1212
Other Payment Options
- In person: Cash or Check
- Mail: Check
Denver Seminary Business Office
6399 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton CO 80120
- Online: eCheck (routing & account number needed) or Credit Card (2.75% processing fee)
- Financial Aid
Students can have any combination of the above options applied to the student account to cover the balance. As long as the balance is fully covered by the payment deadline (10 calendar days prior to the start of the semester at 12:00pm) the student will be cleared to begin classes.